UPDATE: The berm put a smile on the rider's face, and the vote will put a smile on Claudio Olguin's face - he walks away with the very rad D2 full face helmet from Troy Lee Designs!
The D2 is a benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding.
- Lightweight aerospace composite shell.
- High-flow ventilation system incorporated into shell and liner.
- 7 intake ports over top, forehead and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 4 exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
- Adjustable Orbit visor allows for custom height placement.
- Large eye port allows for easy fitting of all goggle shapes and sizes.
Every week we hold a photo competition where five of seven 'Daily Shots' from the previous week go head-to-head in a winner-take-all photo face-off. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots.
This is a weekly photo competition. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots. Good luck!
This Vital MTB Weekly Photo Comp is presented by Troy Lee Designs.