UPDATE: Maciej Mizera's shot of the bar spin on the bridge was way too hot to handle this week - he walks away with the rad Flank leg guard from Race Face!
The Flank leg guard from Race Face offers riders a new level of comfort, functional design, and pedalablility; all with the proven big hit protection of D30 impact foam. The Flank uses the EVO D30 knee pad along with foam padded side walls and a foam shin extension for additional coverage. RF’s signature open-back construction means no shoe removal needed, making them ideal for those days when you need to earn your turns.
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro and DH riding
- D30™ high performance shock absorbing foam.
- Additional foam extension saves shins from pedal bite.
- Proven Race Face open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary.
- Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control.
- Terry lined for wicking and comfort.
- Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage.
- Branded rubber grab tabs.
- CE/EN1621-1:2011 tested and certified
- Sizes S-XXL
- Colour - Stealth
Every week we hold a photo competition where five of seven 'Daily Shots' from the previous week go head-to-head in a winner-take-all photo face-off. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots.
This is a weekly photo competition. If you'd like your photos to be eligible, create an account and upload your shots. Good luck!
This Vital MTB Weekly Photo Comp is presented by Race Face