Ebay Find: Prototype 2010 Ironhorse Sunday with ICT Suspension 7
Sunday lovers will appreciate this find, originally spotted by Luc Albert.
At some back in 2008, a few months prior to losing their license to the DW Link, Iron Horse acquired the license for the Instant Center Tracking (ICT) suspension design from Ellsworth. The bikes were to be launched in 2010 with the new four-bar design, but never made it to production because the company went bankrupt.
This past week one of two ICT Sunday prototypes popped up on Ebay. It's certainly an interesting piece, so we thought we'd share it with the world. The auction ends December 22nd at 5pm PST if you're interested...
From the owner:
After Iron Horse no longer worked with DW link, they were going to use the ICT suspension from Ellsworth but the company went out of business before it was going to go into production. It uses the original Sunday rear axle and hanger
- There were only 2 of these made
- Made in Taiwan
- Frame has not been used
- The fork is from a 2008 Sunday and is used
- Comes with Boxer World Cup fork from 2008 with thru axle No decals and FSA headset
- ICT Suspension (Ellsworth)
- I2I: 9.5 Stroke: 3
- Weight: 16.3 pounds
- No warranty from the manufacturer on this model
- The frame was built in 2008