Gwin is signing for scurra for 2014, since its a better bike.
Liked a comment on the item Scurra Hard Enduro Fork and Frame 9/18/2013 6:10 PM
Added a comment about photo Scurra Hard Enduro Fork and Frame 9/18/2013 11:53 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Members who like this comment
- 705 Fatmatt http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/705/avatar/c50_87761090_1251807705.jpg?1290151487 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Fatmatt,705/all 09/01/09 1 15
- 2 sspomer http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2/avatar/c50_suckerduck.jpg?1363368148 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/sspomer,2/all 06/26/09 1028 111 467 21 1284 10 132 1 10048 1781
- 23445 adam.kowalczyk.18 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/23445/avatar/c50_fb_picture_100000932884484.jpg?1365442242 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/adam-kowalczyk-18,23445/all 04/08/13 3
- 18911 zach.ritenour http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/18911/avatar/c50_IMG_1707_1377123469.jpg?1377123164 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/zach-ritenour,18911/all 10/12/12 4
- 20028 Triber66 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/20028/avatar/c50_image_1381640956.jpg?1381640321 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Triber66,20028/all 11/25/12 1 2 1 48
This photo has 44 comments.
Liked a comment on the item Redesigned 2014 Transition TR450 Prototype DH Bike 8/28/2013 9:03 PM
Hey Der, this is Lars from Transition Bikes. I can assure you that this is as far as you can get from a catalog design. For one that's not really how it works. We designed the original TR-450 in our offices in Bellingham Wa USA....more
Liked a bike check Production Privee Shan 8/25/2013 3:25 PM
Added a comment about slideshow First Look: FSA Launches Disc Brakes & Chainring, New Gravity Bars & Stem 8/24/2013 10:49 AM
Wait. did he say the magnesium casing has a coating to give it high porosity? WTF?
This slideshow has 2 comments.
Liked a bike check Neon Naughtiness 8/21/2013 9:11 AM
Added a comment about video 650b Against Bad Girl (Gretl) 8/14/2013 11:27 AM
Now do it brakeless.
This video has 2 comments.
Added bike check spoothead's Commencal 8/9/2013 3:54 PM
Added a comment about feature Win a RockShox Vivid Rear Shock & Reverb Seatpost - Vital OTB Mont Sainte Anne 8/9/2013 9:53 AM
Added a product review for Kali Protectives Aazis Soft Knee Pad 12/23/2011 4:11 PM
The Good: VENTILATION IS GREAT. They don't slide or bunch. Protection is adequate. Slim fit and comfortable.
The Bad: Have to take your shoes off to put em on.
Overall: They've kept my knees safe and cool in 105 degree F weather in humid south texas. They don't slide around or bunch up. When they get stinky I just throw em in the wash and let em air dry. Had em for about 8 months now and they've been put to the ground many a time. Not even a torn stitch. When you measure your legs for sizing make sure you do so in an athletic stance like you're on your bike. I measured my legs while straight and my pads are a little snug. But even though they are tight they are still comfortable and I can barely tell they're there. BUY THEM BEFORE YOU CRACK YOUR KNEECAP LIKE I DID BEFORE I BOUGHT THESE.
This product has 4 reviews