Added a comment about product review The Greatest All-Mountain Shoes with One Fatal Flaw 1/12/2017 2:59 PM
Added a comment about feature How Right Were We? A Year-End Analysis of Vital MTB's What's In, What's Out 2016 12/19/2016 12:02 PM
Added reply in a thread What Went Wrong with Interbike? Death to a Dinosaur? 9/27/2016 8:08 PM
You're about to get your wish @dstucki
Added a comment about video 17 Questions - Aaron Gwin 2/2/2016 10:40 AM
This video has 20 comments.
Added reply in a thread dinged rim tubeless tire 1/11/2016 10:03 AM
Dude, you are more than likely NOT screwed... you can repair rim dents pretty easily, and in fact mechanics have been doing it for decades... there is even a specific tool for the job... mechanicing is really a lost art these days... google Fixing-Rim-Dents ... more »
Added reply in a thread UCI Reduces Number of WC DH Riders, Increases Team Fees 9/26/2015 8:28 AM
This makes the most sense if they also make it easier to inscribe a race into UCI calendar. Where are the riders who are forced out going to compete? How will they score points to win their way back? At what events will they gain experience that they ... more »
Added reply in a thread Enduro practice - Should it be standardized? 7/29/2015 8:25 PM
I agree with this in general. It's really important to get straight so the sport can grow. As a person responsible for a few total Fuck ups in the way a race is run I am learning a lot. I feel that gaining consistency in officiating and the process used ... more »
Added reply in a thread Enduro practice - Should it be standardized? 7/26/2015 11:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, I agree that being in control is the key, and I believe that the extra practice time can be significant. In all likelihood we will see a good race, and crested butte practice-gate will recede. But I do expect the issue to receive ... more »
Added reply in a thread Enduro practice - Should it be standardized? 7/25/2015 4:21 PM
I just look at this and think how hard this enduro thing is to manage with the growth so fast, and the officiating and rules lagging behind with so few staff to manage these fine details, and anticipate these issues, and so little experience built up ... more »
Added a comment about feature Catching Up With: Mike Jones 6/29/2015 8:06 PM
Added a comment about photo DIY Carbon Gearbox Enduro Bike - Richard Goldsbury's Bike 3/22/2015 11:23 PM
if your life is about making your best ideas real and the love you have for your kids then shit... good life... take a deep breath... its not about the bike... its about the man and his life and his work... i can relate... if a journalist told me to shut my kid up and wash the bike i would just politely end the interview... no time for that kind of BS...
Members who like this comment
- 27550 Rockstar Racing established 1996 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Rockstar-Racing-established-1996,27550/all 09/17/13 20
- 552 SomeGuy http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/552/avatar/c50_89337930_1250659482.jpg?1290151094 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/SomeGuy,552/all 08/18/09 1 13
- 6576 Big Bird http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/6576/avatar/c50_SmileySmall.jpg?1320728633 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Big-Bird,6576/all 02/01/11 9 48 1108 2775 13
- 8938 SaddleRags http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/8938/avatar/c50_avery_rock_drop_1473310533.jpg?1473309717 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/SaddleRags,8938/all 06/10/11 15 85 48
- 34629 malc.s /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/malc-s,34629/all 03/24/15
- 4 VitalBrad http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/4/avatar/c50_me_at_Whistler.jpg?1349452806 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/VitalBrad,4/all 07/09/09 8 5 21 3
- 870 jezso http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/870/avatar/c50_82small.jpg?1334945591 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/jezso,870/all 09/16/09 1 34 2 29
- 13033 YoYo http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/13033/avatar/c50_image_2.php.jpg?1327978249 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/YoYo,13033/all 01/30/12 47 1
- 452 thinkdrastic /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/thinkdrastic,452/all 08/08/09 2 15
This photo has 20 comments.
Added reply in a thread Do you use climbing-specific suspension features like lock-out? 1/13/2015 9:37 AM
i am riding a Norco Range my X fusion sweep has a lock-out i only use on the road if i am sprinting over a rise... my Xfusion O2 shock has 4 positions and 95% of the time its fully open... i only ever close it down on the road, or if i am on a fireroad ... more »
Added a comment about press release 2015 Pro GRT Receives UCI Status, Will Be Broadcast 11/26/2014 10:01 AM
Added a comment about press release 2015 Pro GRT Receives UCI Status, Will Be Broadcast 11/26/2014 8:38 AM
Added a comment about video What Is The Most Efficient Pedalling Style? Testing Flat Vs. Clipless Pedals 11/1/2014 4:34 PM
Most people are absolutely blown away to learn that flat pedals allow you to pedal at a lower percentage of vo2max at these lower outputs. But there is actually a lot of data from studies that show this to be true. It has more to do with lower recruitment of muscles because you are only pushing down. You get similar results from mid foot cleat placement clipped in.
This video has 28 comments.
Added a comment about video Vital RAW - Meribel World Cup, Friday Training 8/22/2014 5:30 PM
This video has 5 comments.
Added a comment to titic999's bike check 8/22/2014 9:48 AM
i have an older version of this bike and its nice...
This setup has 5 comments.
Added a comment about video Mountain Bike Pile Up - When Groms Fall from the Sky 7/28/2014 12:52 PM
the shrieks!!!... oh! the babies!!! all my dad brain chemicals just shot through the roof...
This video has 16 comments.
Added a comment about product review Tested: VP VX Adventure Race Clipless Pedal 6/14/2014 12:00 AM
Added a comment about video To The Death! It's Mountain Biker vs. Road Biker In This Epic Rap Battle 6/11/2014 10:48 PM
As someone who has been on both sides I can recognize that both had some strong lines. These guys know their shit when it comes to bikes. Nice job.
This video has 7 comments.