you know that all black rockshox monarch+ rear shock we've been seeing recently on pro bikes? I was browsing new shocks on the adrenaline bikes site when I found this. Looks like a new air can and more. could be good when you don't need a vivid air but
Added a comment about feature First Look: Santa Cruz Nomad - Completely Redesigned for 2014 4/1/2014 4:10 PM
Added reply in a thread 2015 Rockshox Monarch+ RC3 DebonAir Shock 3/27/2014 4:17 PM
here's a 2014 monarch+ to compare to. looks like they just added volume and the black ano?
Started new thread 2015 Rockshox Monarch+ RC3 DebonAir Shock 3/27/2014 4:14 PM
This forum thread has 3 replies
Added a comment about feature SRAM Introduces All-New GUIDE Brakes 3/25/2014 8:53 AM
Started new thread 2014/2015 Avid Guide Disc Brakes 3/24/2014 7:08 PM
check out these new brakes. they use the same caliper as the current trail brakes but have a new lever and new rotors. looks like easier to adjust pad contact too. With Family Guide, SRAM has brakes designed for a rather versatile use of cross-country
This forum thread has 5 replies
Added a comment about feature Sneak Peek: Inverted RockShox RS-1 Fork 3/22/2014 12:48 PM
Added a comment about feature Sneak Peek: Inverted RockShox RS-1 Fork 3/22/2014 10:15 AM
Added a comment about feature Sneak Peek: Inverted RockShox RS-1 Fork 3/22/2014 8:34 AM
Added a comment about feature First Look: SRAM's 7-Speed X01 DH Drivetrain Takes Downhill Gearing to the Next Level 3/4/2014 7:27 AM
Added a comment about feature Spy Shot! Prototype Devinci Wilson Spotted 2/25/2014 11:19 AM
Added a comment about video Forget the Pack - The Story Behind Specialized SWAT Apparel 2/20/2014 11:53 AM
sounds like you got the gist of it. don't think there's much else to get. did you expect to learn about the chamois pad? haha.
i think this stuff has its place. some packless riders may love it.
Members who like this comment
- 26297 jawalto http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/26297/avatar/c50_IMG_2070_1379710695.jpg?1379710651 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/jawalto,26297/all 07/10/13 1
- 21660 mrpowerjd http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/21660/avatar/c50_fb_picture_1574198553.jpg?1360382891 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/mrpowerjd,21660/all 02/08/13 2 20 273 1
This video has 40 comments.
Added reply in a thread Flappy Bird Meets MTB 2/20/2014 8:55 AM
Added a comment about news blog 2014 Mob n Mojave Downhill Results, Logan Binggeli Wins Pro Men 2/16/2014 6:14 PM
Added a comment about video How-To: Mountain Bike Cockpit Set Up with Art's Cyclery 1/22/2014 3:23 PM
your medium ibis isn't just "unfashionably" short, it is short. while a longer stem could help you feel more comfy, you'd be far better off on a longer frame. if you feel good with a 70mm, check out the reach numbers on your current rig and be sure to go 15-25mm longer on the next, then swap for the 50mm stem. you'll be happy you made the switch.
in the short term you could slap those 740+ bars on with the 50mm stem. increasing bar width while decreasing stem width effectively feels the same reach wise since your arms and bar are just making a triangle.
This video has 21 comments.
Added a comment about video How-To: Mountain Bike Cockpit Set Up with Art's Cyclery 1/22/2014 3:20 PM
"The recommendation is i think right for most people"
bingo. this video was pretty clearly made for most people, not midgets or shaq look-a-likes. it's a recommendation and a qualified one at that. don't have a coronary.
Members who like this comment
- 673 Sum_1 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/673/avatar/c50_trogdor.jpg?1330413689 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Sum-1,673/all 08/30/09 4 53
- 26774 GotShovel http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/26774/avatar/c50_image_1392622255.jpg?1392621495 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/GotShovel,26774/all 08/07/13 1 41 1
- 3479 esstinkay http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/3479/avatar/c50_97611780_1279340588.jpg?1290159897 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/esstinkay,3479/all 07/16/10 1 4 69
- 27617 ridesmoothbro http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/27617/avatar/c50_RSB_Logo_Final_s_1379772623.jpg?1379771729 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/ridesmoothbro,27617/all 09/21/13 11
- 20028 Triber66 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/20028/avatar/c50_image_1381640956.jpg?1381640321 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Triber66,20028/all 11/25/12 1 2 57 1
This video has 21 comments.
Added reply in a thread What is the Best Mountain Bike Magazine? 1/10/2014 9:21 PM
any analysis that finds mountain bike action to be at the top has some serious flaws. i think many will agree.
Added a comment about slideshow First Look: 2014 BMC Trailfox TF01 29 - The Swiss Army Knife Just Got a Bigger Blade 11/5/2013 9:48 AM
ever put a timer on it? where'd they claim to be more agile?
shredder: bmc's findings back up your statement about tight slow-speed areas. check the pumptrack style trail results. doubt they'd build a bike that was slower if speed was their concern especially after testing all of them. i like how it's broken down by type of terrain. more "science" than we've seen elsewhere.
435mm stays is impressive. that's only 5mm longer than the enduro 29.
This slideshow has 15 comments.
Added a comment about slideshow EXCLUSIVE & In Depth: First Ride on the DVO Emerald Fork & Jade Shock 8/21/2013 3:34 PM
i've been waiting for this for a long time. good stuff all-around. can't wait to get my hands dirty with some tuning.
This slideshow has 39 comments.
Added a comment about feature Sneak Peek: 2014 Cane Creek DBair CS Shock 7/9/2013 5:57 PM
Liked a comment on the item Off the Record: Brendan Fairclough 6/26/2013 2:49 PM
You gota get the al pastor