Added a comment about video iXS EDC #3 Leogang 2011 2/9/2012 6:36 AM
C138x104

The commentator was a total lege'

0 0 0

This video has 1 comment.

Added a comment about photo Mimmo 1/5/2012 7:59 AM
C138_2011freeride_1

Yeah i'll dig it out. it's from behind in the trees. i heard he was at the top from a friend so i waited for an hour and a bit for him to come. decided he probs wasnt going to ride this trail started walking down then i seen him in yellow so quickly had to get in position

0 0 0

This photo has 4 comments.

Added a comment about photo Mimmo 1/5/2012 7:48 AM
C138_2011freeride_1

I've shot Danny Hart on this hip just before worlds. Had the biggest whip ever

0 0 0

This photo has 4 comments.

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 12/16/2011 2:41 PM

2 guesses the first Claudio, the second has something to do with what looks to be highly opinionated stick men

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 12/4/2011 4:06 PM

90% GT, the other 10% I'm holding out for some thing Special...

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 12/4/2011 4:45 AM

Atherton press release to be coming out???

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 11/22/2011 1:31 PM

Looks like there getting slack with the minor details

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 11/18/2011 5:40 AM

No i meant how is that relevant to any of this thread

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 11/17/2011 3:40 PM

Where has that come from?

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 11/5/2011 6:45 AM

Nail on the head

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 10/26/2011 2:12 PM

Brendan Scott11

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 10/25/2011 6:53 AM

You could be onto something there

lol
Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 10/17/2011 1:52 PM

I think they where a little late with this one but hey fair play it is quite amusing

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 10/1/2011 12:25 PM

Old news

Added reply in a thread UCI World Cup Rumors via @TeamRumours 9/15/2011 9:44 AM

I like the bottom one and is this from the guys behind @NotRockyRoads?

Added a comment about video handmade 9/7/2011 10:17 AM
C138x104

So good Gary, Hats off

0 0 0

This video has 7 comments.

Added a comment about video Sven Martin's Deep Summer Photo Challenge Entry 7/30/2011 1:37 PM
C138x104

am i right in saying Sven/The Parkins heard this sond in Windham and had to use it?

0 0 0

This video has 9 comments.

Updated photo album 26 Trix Final Results and Best Trick 6/18/2011 8:38 AM
C138_img_8393
  • C48_img_8357
  • C48_26_trix_qualies
  • C48_img_8417
  • C48_img_8389
  • C48_img_8384
  • C48_img_8386
  • C48_img_8393
  • C48_img_8382

And 8 more...

This photo album has 1 comment

Added a new photo album 26 Trix Final Results and Best Trick 6/18/2011 6:04 AM
C138_img_8393
  • C48_img_8357
  • C48_26_trix_qualies
  • C48_img_8417
  • C48_img_8389
  • C48_img_8384
  • C48_img_8386
  • C48_img_8393
  • C48_img_8382

And 8 more...

This photo album has 1 comment

Added a new photo album 26 Trix Qualifiers 6/17/2011 1:16 PM
C138_img_8071

This photo album has 6 comments

Hello Vital MTB Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the MTB industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital MTB t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,

The Vital MTB Crew

Take Survey